My package for full day wedding photography coverage starts at £1600. This includes:
- Full day photography coverage from morning preparations until the evening dancing (around 1 hour after your first dance, or beyond if requested, for fireworks etc)
- A 1 hour mid-week pre-wedding photo shoot - a great way for me to get to know you both better, and for you to get used to having your photo taken before the wedding day click here for details
- 450+ photos (often around 600-800 for summer weddings) from the wedding day, professionally edited, unwatermarked and supplied in high resolution with full printing rights via online download
- Private online gallery of all your photos to share with friends and family (includes online ordering of prints)
- Second photographer. You can add on a second photographer for extra coverage of the guys getting ready in the morning for an additional £250. It's also a great benefit for larger weddings of 100+ guests too!
-USB stick of the wedding photos, £50. A branded wooden USB stick in a slide top box. Keep your wedding photos backed up safe and sound, they also make a great gift for the family.
Half-day and custom coverage options available for mid-week weddings Monday to Thursday (not including bank holidays).
What better way of showcasing your wedding photos for generations to come than in a bespoke designed wedding album! I have a stunning range starting from £450 for a 10x10" or 12x8" album, to £550 for 12x12" or 14x10" albums. All are designed by myself using your favourite photos, and hand made in the UK using the highest quality materials available.
Albums ordered at the time of booking receive a 10% discount!
Choose between square or rectangle, and two size options for each:
Large: 14x10" / 12x12" - £550
Medium: 12x8" / 10x10" - £450
Standard cover options are: leatherette, linen, or photo cover. Upgrade to real leather for £60/80 for medium or large albums.
Order additional albums (for parents etc) and receive a 50% discount for all the extra albums (can be the same or smaller in size than your main album but must be the same photo layout).